Company Care Services
Company Care offers a comprehensive management option, which can help you with the daily issues of workers’ safety and healthcare needs.
Our forward-thinking processes and innovative planning will have a significant positive impact on your company’s efficiency and profitability.
If you choose Company Care to work with your business, you’ll get clear, consistent communication with you and your employees, clearly defined and well-documented outcomes and services that focus on returning your employee to work.
You can also select any of our individual services, or we can customize a program to meet your specific needs. For more information, contact the Corporate Health Account Executive at (402) 475-6656 ext. 347 or (402) 430-2589.
Occupational health services include:
- 24-hour work-related injury and urgent care
- Drug screenings
- Pre-employment physicals
- Respirator clearance
- Vision/audio tests
- Back screenings
- DOT (physicals/random consortium)
- Employee wellness
- Medical surveillance
- Physical and occupational therapy through St. Elizabeth Sports & Physical Therapy
- Back screens
- Ergonomic assessment
- Job-site analysis
- Work conditioning and hardening
- Independent Medical Evaluations -- IMEs
- Worksite training and services
- Case management
- Injury prevention education
- Health risk appraisals
- Health fairs and health screenings
- Health education and consultations