East Lincoln Internal Medicine
East Lincoln Internal Medicine provides the following services:
- General internal medicine
- Adult preventative medicine
- On-site radiology and lab
- Adult primary medicine
- Coumadin care clinic
- On-site bone density testing
- 1-on-1 health coaching with a registered nurse
What is a Population Health Coach?
A health coach is a registered nurse (RN) who helps you implement a personalized plan to improve your health based on your personal health goals and lifestyle. A health coach will hold you accountable to your personal goals and track your progress over time.
A health coach is not a replacement for your primary care physician. Instead, a health coach will work with you and your physician to determine the most important areas of your health to improve.