Locations and Appointments
Request an appointment with one of our skilled providers today.
ENT Nebraska's Lincoln office is moving! In September, 2018, ENT Nebraska - Lincoln will be located at 7001 A St., Suite 210, Lincoln, NE 68510.
The Lincoln office is currently located at 575 S. 70th St., Suite 440, in the CHI Health St. Elizabeth Medical Plaza, Lincoln, NE 68510. Call (402) 484-5500; Toll-Free: (866) 492-5500.
Parking is available for patients in the parking garage on the south side of the hospital. From the garage, head north and enter the doors into the Medical Plaza. When you reach the information desk, take a left and head towards the elevators. Take the elevator to the fourth floor, head north down the hallway and ENT Nebraska will be on the left side. View a map of the Medical Plaza.
ENT Nebraska's Aurora office is located at 1423 7th Street, Aurora, NE 68818, within Memorial Community Health. Call (402) 484-5500; Toll-Free: (866) 492-5500.
ENT Nebraska's Crete office is located at 2910 Betten Drive, Crete, NE 68333, within Crete Area Medical Center. Call (402) 826-6512.
ENT Nebraska will take walk-ins (at the Lincoln clinic) for conditions such as ear ringing, ear pain, ear wax removal, dizziness, and allergies.
The hours available for walk-ins (at the Lincoln clinic) are: Monday - 1:30 - 4:30 p.m., Tuesday - 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Wednesday - 1:30 - 4:30 p.m., Thursday - 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Making the Most of Your Visit
- We know your time is valuable and we try our very best to stay on schedule. Please arrive a few minutes early to each appointment.
- Should you arrive later than 15 minutes past your scheduled appointment time, it may result in a rescheduled appointment.
- If you are a new patient, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to ensure you have the necessary paperwork filled out.
- Any minor (any person under 19 years of age) must be accompanied by their legal parent or guardian.
- Please bring your most recent insurance card(s) and a photo ID of yourself or the guardian bringing in the minor.
- If you are on medications, please provide us with your most current list of prescriptions.
New Patient Forms:
For your convenience, ENT Nebraska makes certain patient forms available online. Filling these out in advance of your first appointment could save you time when you arrive for your office visit. Please print the New Patient Packet and fill out the forms within:
3 Locations Found
Hours and Locations
ENT Nebraska - Aurora
Hours and Locations
ENT Nebraska - Crete