How can we help?
Our providers offer a variety of services
Neurologists are trained to diagnose and treat nervous system disorders. Neurological examinations can cover nerves of the head and neck, muscle strength and mobility, balance, reflexes, memory, language and other cognitive processes.
Neurosurgeons are trained in surgery of the brain, spine and nervous system. Highly skilled and extensively trained, neurosurgeons perform surgeries to remove tumors, repair damage and correct abnormalities.
Psychiatrists are specialists in mental health issues. Unlike a counselor, psychiatrists are physicians with medical training. They perform psychoanalysis and administer imaging tests to identify disorders and illnesses. Psychiatrists also can prescribe psychiatric medications to treat illnesses like schizophrenia and depression.
Pulmonologists are internists who treat lung diseases and conditions, like bronchitis, asthma, emphysema, pneumonia and cancer.
Our physicians treat or provide services for:
- Traumatic brain or spinal injury
- Peripheral nerve compression, damage or disease
- Adult Hydrocephalus
- Brain hemorrhage
- Brain or spinal tumors
- Degenerative disease of the lumbar, cervical and thoracic spine
- Pituitary tumors
- Spinal stenosis
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Spinal cord disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Chronic headache
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Movement disorders (Parkinson’s disease, tremors, dystonia)
- Head trauma and concussion
- Brain stimulation and therapies
- Surgical management of brain and spinal cord tumors
- Brain aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation management
- Medication management
- Individual psychotherapy