How can we help?
Our providers offer a variety of services to help care for you
- Medical- and lifestyle-centered care
- A multi-faceted medical approach to bariatric medicine – there is no one right answer
- Diet optimization
- Learn how to make adjustments to what you eat to see success
- Individualized care plans
- No two patients are the same, so treatment options must be tailored to each one
- Comprehensive care with your primary care doctor and other specialists
- Collaboration is key when it comes to working with your regular doctor and any other specialists you see, like endocrinologists or cardiologists
- On-site lab for your convenience
- Body Measurements
For refills, please notify your pharmacist 2-4 days prior to running out of medication to prevent undue lapses in your medication schedule. All prescriptions and authorizations for refills must be requested during normal clinic hours. Not all prescriptions can be refilled over the telephone. If you have no refills remaining on your prescription, you may need to schedule an appointment with your physician.