Learn more about our services
We’re here to help.
Richard Young Outpatient Clinic provides mental health treatment for children, adolescents and adults.
Our patients benefit from treatment programs designed specifically for their unique biological, spiritual and social needs. We base our treatment interventions on Trauma Informed Care Principles, and our goal is to ensure our patients lead active, healthy lives.
Our services include:
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication Management
- Individual and Family Therapy/Counseling
- Electroconvulsive Therapy
We treat a wide array of mental health diagnoses, including, but not limited to:
- Attention Deficit/Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder