Your Direct Primary Care flat monthly membership fee covers:
- Basic screenings (vision, hearing, biometrics, blood pressure)*
- Comprehensive physical exams and sick care
- Primary care management of chronic conditions (diabetes, arthritis, asthma, etc.)
- Procedures including basic lab, x-ray and fracture care
- Fitness and nutrition counseling
- Hospitalist and specialist care coordination
- Quick Care at multiple locations during non-clinic hours**
- Virtual care 24/7 access via phone or Internet for common conditions (cold, urinary tract infections, pink eye and rashes)
- Several no-cost or low-cost generic medications available through our CHI Health retail pharmacies
Direct Primary Care is a trusted healthcare partner – providing you with enhanced access to your care team and, we believe, an improved health care experience.
You will still need insurance for the Emergency Department, specialist or hospital – that’s really when you need it. With Direct Primary Care, you have your very own doctor, nurse practitioner and focused medical team to help you manage and navigate all of your primary healthcare needs.
*Some exclusions may apply. For example, some immunizations are not included in the monthly Direct Primary Care fee.
**Limited number of Quick Care visits per year.